- Explore Kilimanjaro National Park
- Best views From the summit of highest peak of Affrica, Mt.Kilimanjaro
- Explore with African culture and lifestyle
- Forget all your exhaustion and pain of walking because of the amazing natural beauties
Mount Kilimanjaro (5895m) is the highest mountain peak of Affrica, located in Tanzaniya. This is listed in seven-summit expeditions peak. Kilimanjaro trek is popular to explore wild animals and flora & fauna. Mount Kilimanjaro is standing as a heart of Kilimanjaro National Park, Listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Each year, hundreds of thousands tourist travel this park to explore natural beauties, as well as to explore some unique things that not exist in other places.
We as a professional trekking and climbing expedition operator, based in UK have very good experiences of Kilimanjaro Expedition. We organized some of the successful Kilimanjaro Trek in previous year. Also, we have very good local partners companies in Tanzania as well. This is what makes we will make your expedition much more successful and meaningful with good teamwork.
DETAILED ITINERARY VIA UMBWE ROUTE
Day 01: Arrival in Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA)
Welcome to Tanzaniya, Moshi Town!
Welcome at airport with local guide and HST admin. Transfer to Hotel, HST admin will offer you a short briefing about trekking and climbing with presence of local guides.
Day 02: Trek to Umbwe Cave (1800m)
Today is the first day of trekking; we pick up you from Hotel and drive to Umbwe Gate for national park entry permit. Then start trekking to reach Umbwe Cave. It takes normally 4-5 hr. Overnight at Camp.
Hot, water, tea coffee and three course of meal will prepare by local guides.
Day 03: Trek from Barranco Camp
Trek from Umbwe Cave to Barranco Camp, overnight stay at camp. It takes 4-5 hr trekking and overnight at Camp. Local staff and guides will prepare nice meal.
Day 04: Trek from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3900m)
We start trekking after having lunch at Barranco Camp. It takes normally 4-5 hr to reach Kantanga Valley Camp. The valley is surrounded by green forest, which is home to many rare animals. Overnight at Camp
Day 05: Trek from Karanga Valley Camp to Barafu Camp (4600m)
Trek from Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp, situated at height of 4600m. Gradually we are getting more height. Overnight stay at camp, kitchen staff and assistant guide will prepare nice soup and meals. Summit push in next day.
Day 06: Summit Day
This is summit day of Mount Kilimanjaro. This si considered as one of the longest trekking and climbing day as well. We start walking from early in the morning. The summit time will be morning 11 am around, depends upon weather and your walking speed. Once we summit, we start to trek back to Mweka Camp. Overnight at camp.
Day 07: Trek from Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate, Back to Hotel
This is final day of the expedition. It takes 3 hr from trekking and drive to get back to Hotel. Take hot shower at hotel and we offer a farewell dinner party with presence of local guides and team leader.
Day 08: Final Day
This is final day of the expedition. Whether you can stay few days at Moshi Town or departure to your destination.
SERVICE COST INCLUDES
- Hotel: 2-nights Hotels in Tanzaniya (to and from), Moshi Town with three course of meal including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation: All necessaries ground transportation as mentioned in Itinerary
- Permit: Kilimanjaro National Park entry Permit
- Guide: A professional and highly qualified mountain/trekking guide (UK citizen)
- Assistant Guide: One Assistant guide, Local guide
- Local Staff: Necessaries local staff including cook guide, kitchen staff and local assistant guides.
- Camping: All necessaries camping management items
- Porter: Necessaries porter for the expedition
- Meals & accommodation: 3 times meals per day during trekking and climbing period (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with tea, coffee and hot water etc.
- Dinner: Farewell dinner at Moshi Town
SERVICE COST EXCLUDES
- Personal travel insurance
- International Airfare
- Lunches and dinners during your stay in Tanzania city hotel (Moshi Town)
- Personal gear for trekking (Note: You can hire from HST Adventure if you lack any gears and equipment)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Mineral water (bottle water)
- Extra Porter (If needed extra $ 5/ day if required)