Since 2016 HST Adventures has been organizing various adventurous trips inside and outside of Nepal. We as a professional mountaineering company organize such expedition in each year. In the year 2019 we have successfully operate Everest Expedition.
And in the coming year, we also have some group of climbers for Everest in both Nepal (South) and Tibet (North) sides. Adventure lover and mountain climbers from all over the world taking the part of this expedition. The expedition is leading by an International mountain guide, who is multiple time Everest and K2 summiteer.
We believe in quality services and always trying to make our clients happy. To make our every expedition much more successful and meaningful we provide highly qualified expedition guide, and International Mountain Guide in each team.
For the Everest Expedition and other high altitude expedition normally in Himalayas we designed a qualified and highly dedicated teamwork. As our past experienced our clients have a same comment that “HST Adventures” has something new and unique features that we haven’t experienced others. This is what we achieve. This is our goal and priority that success comes from the satisfying clients.
For the coming year 2021, we are having group for Everest and other 8000m+ Expedition in Nepal. We always try to make all expedition much more successful and meaning. For the coming spring season, our Everest booking is still open to join. We have designed some different variety of packages from normal price to VIP and VVIP. Sot, we would like to announce that the booking for Everest Expedition for 2021 is open. We are happy to discuss to make your dream come true.
1. HST Adventures is a veterans own company based in UK
2. Expedition Leader: We provide an International mountain expedition guide (1 in 10 pax)
3. Base Camp Manager:Highly qualified, travel most of the part of world, veterans (UK), Mountian Guide, climbers
4. Climbing Guide: Multiple times Everest, K2, Manaslu and Amadablam sumitters. Government certified and well trained
5. Highly dedicated team work, base camp staff and high camp staff
6. Base Camp: No compromise with, Tent, dinning, Kitchen, meals and other services. We do provide 1:1 tent and one for store. Well-trained kitchen staff and field supporters.
7. Communication: 1:1 Radio set for all climbing guides and clients, VHF-Kinetic 6 (UK), Solar and Generator at base camp for charging devices and other purpose.
8. Oxygen: We do provide enough oxygen cylinders (summit O2) and one spear of mask and regulator.
9. Climbing Gears: The Company is associated with some of the international brand like HR4K so we do provide branded and quality clothes for our staff. And also we do renting facilities for our clients.
10. Insurance: We do insurance of all our field staff, and we accept those who have travel insurance in international companies.
11. Other services: All the other services that needed for the expedition will be provided by company
12. Charity: 10% of our annual benefit goes for the charity work. Sustainable life hood of the Himalayan people is our main goal.
This is how working with HST Adventures is always meaningful. We accept all valuable comments from our clients. For the 2020 and 2021, you can sign up today.